Topic

Home Forums Developing Better Spoons Week 1 Prep Materials: Panic Mode, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CrissesCrisses
    Keymaster

If y’all would like to have any discussion or have questions/comments on the week 1 meeting preparation materials — here’s a forum topic for it.

kraitkrait
    Participant

When I go to “My Courses” under my user after logging in, the website doesn’t seem to show Better Spoons — instead what comes up is a “Become a Teacher” page for Instructors. So in order to get into Better Spoons I had to list all of the classes, find the UF: Developing Better Spoons class. From there I was able to work in the class, but getting there seems a little awkward. Figured I’d let y’all know.

kraitkrait
    Participant

Section “1.5 More About Spoons has an odd sentence in a bullet point:

“o Spoon Theory doesn’t address the quality of spoons in use — just the quality and how they are spent.”

I think one of the “quality” words is meant to be “quantity” (but I’m not sure which one :-P)

CrissesCrisses
    Keymaster

Yup thanks, will fix 🙂

CrissesCrisses
    Keymaster

It’s possibly we screwed that up when trying to set up the site — hrm. We may have thought the “My courses” page was for what courses an instructor was putting up? argh 🙂

kraitkrait
    Participant

“My Courses” link fixed 2020-01-04 at 21:45.
    Thanks very much Crisses 😉 Much better
    Now the list of classes actually comes up.
    “My Orders” link fixed also — now it shows what classes has been ordered instead of an “Instructors” page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.