Course Developer Bootcamp
- 6 (Registered)
This is the Plurality Resource official and required course for all instructors and contains documentation and tips for how to use the website as well as how to create courses in general. This course is in-progress, has more than enough information to help you get started, and more tips & advice will be added over time, please feel free to submit articles or tips for other instructors to this course.
Y’all do not have to complete the course to create a class. But y’all do need to enroll and engage in the instructor forums for us to allow you& to become an instructor.
- A walk-through of how to develop courses.
- Downloadable Scrivener, RTF & Word course creation templates.
- Articles on course planning.
- Tips on how to create better audio & video recordings.
- Tips on where and how to host your& audio or video content.
- Instructions on how to make your& content accessible for everymany.
- Practical project ideas and examples.
- Ongoing community wishlist for classes kept in the course.
Introduction to the course, and course materials.
LearnPress on Plurality Resource
Creating Your Course Outline
Creating Lessons - multimedia
Q&A - Forums
Other tips & tricks
Some other things instructors may want to know how to do, etc.