How do you locate and assist stuck or lost headmates and help them find their way (back) to the Here & Now?
4 Saturdays: October 2nd to October 23rd 2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Application cut-off 5am September 22, EDT. Please enroll if interested and fill out application ASAP; an interview must also be completed by Sunday September 26th.
We will accept between 4-8 students. If there are less than 4 student applications submitted for consideration we will reschedule or cancel.
Join us in this 4-week coaching group to learn more about:
- Building confidence in changing your& inner world
- Internal technology to improve system relationships & community
- Planning and carrying out inner world projects
- Modeling and mapping in the external world to help with inner worldscaping with the principle of As Inside, So Outside (& Vice Versa)
This coaching group will cover & discuss:
- Inner world awareness basics
- The benefits of crafting in your inner world
- Busting myths about inner worlds
- Pulling inspiration from external sources — mythic, magic, made-up, mundane
Suitable candidates for this intermediate-level group coaching will need:
- To have a grasp of your inner world, whether or not you can “see” it.
- Not to be in crisis or constant denial
- The willingness to learn how to change your inner world and possibly discover new headmates
This coaching group will be a mix of recorded presentations and written materials/suggested assignments along with live discussion or Q&A. To get the most from the course students will need to take advantage of all the provided materials unless they are marked as optional or suggested.