How do you locate and assist stuck or lost headmates and help them find their way (back) to the Here & Now?
4 Sundays: April 11th to May 2nd 11:30am – 1:00pm EDT
Application cut-off 5am April 2, EDT. Please enroll if interested and fill out application ASAP; an interview must also be completed by Monday April 5th.
We will accept between 4-8 students. If there are less than 4 student applications submitted for consideration we will reschedule or cancel.
Join us in this 4-week coaching group to learn more about:
- How to use mapping to “feel out” your system
- Different styles of headmaps and ways to create them
- How to utilize headmaps for selves-help work with the principle of As Inside, So Outside (& Vice Versa)
- Using headmaps to help improve internal communication
This coaching group will cover & discuss:
- Inner world awareness basics
- Internal communication basics (roll-calls, pings, etc.)
- Technology that can be used to create and maintain headmaps
Suitable candidates for this introductory-level group coaching will need:
- To be in reasonable communication with at least one other headmate
- Not to be in crisis or constant denial
- The willingness to explore your inner world and possibly discover new headmates
This coaching group will be a mix of recorded presentations and written materials/suggested assignments along with live discussion or Q&A. To get the most from the course students will need to take advantage of all the provided materials unless they are marked as optional or suggested.